About this mod
Restored Buffed Monster Tracker (with restored and new monster icons) and Minimap Options.
- Permissions and credits
Future plans might include to adjust the logic, which monster are supposed to be displayed when. Currently it just strictly follows CDPR's logic (defined in journal.ws) on this, where it decides based on weather and time of the day.
- Restored already defined, but not finished, buffed monster indicator at the minimap
- Restored option to turn 24 hr clock format, weather indicator and buffed monster indicator on/off (in hud options)
- Restored icons for Noonwraith, Nightwraith, Wraith, Werewolf, Alghoul, Ice Giant
- New icons for Drowner, Rotfiend, Grave Hag, Water Hag, Hound of the Wild Hunt, Ice Troll from concept arts (where most of the original restored icons are from). Those monsters were choosen, as they got pre-definied by CDPR, but no special icons where created for them.
- Supports every officially supported game language
To make it clear: This mod does not buff the monsters, but actually displays CDPR's logic, when which monster is supposed to be buffed!
- Unzip and drag & drop everything into your Witcher 3 main directory
- Use Script Merger
- Go to the "Hud" setting option in-game and set on weather and buffed tracker first
- DO NOT INSTALL with Witcher 3 Mod Manager, only manually.
Thumbnail Credits: kaathika_ (Original Artwork: CDPR)