About this mod
The animation triumvirate has decided that you shall all be given another melee animation pack.
Slice that Pete.
- Permissions and credits
- Covers all animations related to melee: attacks, power attacks, blocking, block hit, recoil, and sneaking.
- Includes 6 normal attack animations, up from the vanilla 4.
- Retains all attack timings. Retains movement boosts/restrictions from vanilla power attacks.
- All chopping weapons covered Cleaver and its variant, the Hatchet, and all machetes).
- Unique equip/unequip animations for machete-based weapons.
- Uses Frozen Locomotion and hitman's jump and jump land animations. All credit for locomotion and jumping animations goes to visualcore and hitman47101, respectively.
- FOV-friendly: animations are made close to the screen with the default FOV, so will adapt well to any FOV.
- Weapons covered by default:
- Out-of-the-box compatibility with any mod that does not specifically use kNVSE to edit the same animations.
- Will never cause mesh issues or delete the vanilla melee animations.
- No plugin. Safe to install/uninstall mid-game.
- If you enjoy this mod in any capacity, please do consider endorsing it.
- These are buttons below the text, you know.
They're like the other melee animations, but they slice, instead of chop. The idea behind this should be simple enough.
Honestly, these should also work perfectly fine for blunt animations if you want to apply these animations to them, too, although my own blunt set will look fairly different. Still, it can help round out all of your one-handed melee weapons. Alternatively, you can just use this mod, although the style is fairly different (even if it is good).
- Do a Blunt set for one-handed weapons (Part 3), where the joke chosen for this mod's title will cease to make sense.
- Unique animations for more specialized melee weapons (Ripper, Auto-Axe).
- Unique animations for already covered melee weapons that deserve it, in order of likelihood that I'll bother to get to them: Chinese Officer's Sword
- Two-handed melee set.
CREDITS & THANKS